Saturday, November 7, 2009

Getting Started....

Ok so this is my first attempt at a blog, so we'll see how it goes. The purpose of this is really to be a creative outlet for me. I'm taking my cue from "Julie & Julia". My friend DAWN suggested this so here goes.

I'm gonna be using this blog to talk about cooking. Specifically, cooking Rachel Ray recipes. I love her recipes because they are quick, simple, and the flavors are amazing. Over the last year I've started cooking a lot of her food and have just fallen in love with it!

Now, I'm by no means trying to make this something like in "Julie & Julia". Basically, I just wanna have a creative outlet that can be something fun for me. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. Look for the first recipe in the next week or so. Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment